Neuromuscular Rehabilitation in Kolkata near city centre 1 Salt Lake, Bidhan Nagar Satkrit offer best Neuromuscular rehabilitation is a specialized area within physiotherapy that focuses on the assessment and treatment of individuals with disorders affecting the neuromuscular system. This includes conditions that involve the nerves, muscles, and the connection between them.
Neuromuscular rehabilitation aims to improve functional abilities, mobility, and overall quality of life for individuals with neurological conditions. Common neurological conditions addressed in neuromuscular rehabilitation include stroke, spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and peripheral neuropathies.
This field is often relevant for individuals who have experienced neurological disorders, injuries, or surgeries that impact their neuromuscular function
Neuromuscular rehabilitation is dynamic and individualized, taking into account the specific needs and goals of each person. The ultimate aim is to maximize independence, improve quality of life, and facilitate the individual’s participation in daily activities.
Neuromuscular Rehabilitation Near Me:
Are you staying in at Kolkata Salt Lake City Centre 1 area?
If yes and if you suffering from any kind of disease mention above like spine surgery, stroke, Parkinson, joint pain, spinal pain then just search neuromuscular rehabilitation near me and find Satkrit Institute of Rheumatology & Neuro-Muscular Rehabilitation (SIRNR). Our expert team offer custom evaluation and exercise base treatment for the people with neuromuscular disorder
- Post Spine Surgery
- Balance and Gait Training
- Cognitive Therapy and
- Spinal Pain
- Joint Pain and Joint Swelling
- Loss of Function/Mobility
- Muscle Pain and Weakness
- Frailty and Geriatric
Here are key components of neuromuscular rehabilitation of Neuromuscular Rehabilitation in Kolkata near city centre 1 Salt Lake, Bidhan Nagar Satkrit :
- Assessment: A comprehensive assessment is conducted to evaluate the impact of the neurological condition on the individual’s movement, strength, coordination, balance, and functional abilities. This assessment helps the physiotherapist develop a personalized treatment plan.
- Mobility Training: Individuals with neurological conditions often experience difficulties with mobility. Physiotherapists work on improving walking, transfers, and other functional movements through targeted exercises and gait training.
- Strength and Endurance Training: Neuromuscular rehabilitation includes exercises to enhance muscle strength and endurance. This is important for improving overall functional capacity and preventing secondary complications such as muscle atrophy.
- Balance and Coordination Exercises: Many neurological conditions affect balance and coordination. Physiotherapists use specific exercises and activities to address these issues and reduce the risk of falls.
- Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES): FES involves the use of electrical currents to stimulate specific muscles, helping individuals with neurological conditions to achieve functional movements. It can be used to assist with walking, grasping, or other activities.
- Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy (CIMT): CIMT is an approach often used for individuals with stroke. It involves restricting the use of the less-affected limb to encourage the use and improvement of the affected limb through intensive training.
- Task-Specific Training: Rehabilitation focuses on activities that are meaningful and relevant to the individual’s daily life. This can include tasks such as dressing, cooking, and other activities of daily living.
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment (NDT): NDT is an approach that focuses on facilitating normal movement patterns and postures. It is often used for individuals with neurological impairments to enhance motor control and functional abilities.
- Adaptive Equipment and Assistive Devices: Physiotherapists may recommend and teach the use of adaptive equipment or assistive devices to improve independence and safety in daily activities.
- Patient Education and Home Exercise Programs: Education is a crucial component of neuromuscular rehabilitation. Physiotherapists provide information about the individual’s condition, prognosis, and strategies for self-management. Home exercise programs are often prescribed to reinforce gains made during therapy.
- Collaboration with Other Healthcare Professionals: Neuromuscular rehabilitation often involves collaboration with neurologists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care.
SATKRIT INSTITUTE OF RHEUMATOLOGY & NEURO-MUSCULAR REHABILITATION (SIRNR)
Address: Andromeda Building, DD/30, near Salt Lake City, Sector-1, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700064, INDIA.
Phone: +9199039 00493 / 9073977493